The following error message appears while using iMazing:
- "AES crypt/decrypt error"
- "AES unwrap error"
This error indicates that an encrypted backup is corrupted, or that iMazing encountered an error when decrypting your data.
Contact our support team and make sure to include:
- a screenshot of the error message
- your iMazing version (see 'About iMazing' from the menu bar)
- the type of Apple device you are connecting and which iOS version is it running
- your macOS or Windows version
- the precise steps you take before the problem happens (which buttons you click, in which section of iMazing)