You are still experiencing connection issues after installing the latest version of iTunes, and reinstalling Mobile Devices Services from iMazing's preferences:
Edit > Preferences... > General > Reinstall Mobile Device Services.
Fully reinstall your Apple Components by following all of these steps, in order:
1. Uninstall iMazing
2. If you have iTunes, uninstall it (If you are using the Microsoft Store version, please follow this guide to remove it: https://www.wikihow.com/Install-the-Standalone-Version-of-iTunes-on-Windows)
3. Uninstall Apple Software Update
4. Uninstall Apple Mobile Device Support
5. Uninstall Bonjour
6. Uninstall Apple Application Support 32 bits
7. Uninstall Apple Application Support 64 bits
8. Reboot your computer
9. If you need it, install iTunes from http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
10. Re-install iMazing: https://imazing.com/download
For instructions on how to install or uninstall iMazing, see our installation guide.