To open and view the contents of a document or play a media file in FileApp simply tap on the file from the file browser view.
The top and bottom bars will disappear after few seconds, you can show them again by tapping the center of the screen.
You will find on the upper right corner all available actions (Open in..., Send by email, Print) for the file currently displayed.
You can edit text files in FileApp Pro. File handling options are all available in FileApp Preferences.
Supported file formats
- MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- iWork (Pages, Numbers and Keynotes)
- OpenDocuments (OpenOffice) (Text, Spreadsheet, Presentation) basic formatting only
- Plain Text
- RTF (Rich Text Format)
- Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF and others)
- Audio (MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV)
- Video (standard iPhone format : H.264, MPEG-4)
- Web Archives
- HTML files
- ZIP Archives