Go the FileApp Home Screen and tap the Preferences (gear icon) button on the tool bar.
Here is a list of the Preferences sections:
- Display: all options relative to how files and folders are displayed in the browser.
- Wi-Fi Sharing (FTP): sharing options for FileApp embedded FTP server. Turning on the option to "Keep sharing active" makes FTP sharing active all the time FileApp is running.
- File handling: here you can modify the file viewers/players behaviors. For example, if you prefer to scroll vertically when reading a PDF you can use the Built-in iOS PDF reader.
- Security: allows you to set a passcode for FileApp that will be required to read all stored files.
- Advanced: lets you change the way FileApp handles the device's memory.