The following article is outdated. You can view the updated guide here.
- You might need to expand the Data section from the left navigation pane to see the Voicemail button.
- DiskAid will offer to refresh the Voicemail view – to do so click Refresh a the top of the DiskAid window.
- All contacts will appear as a list in the middle of the DiskAid window. Clicking on any single contact or number appearing in this column will filter the voicemail messages to the right and will display only messages associated with the selected entry.
- At the right of the display the Date field can be sorted (ascending or descending) this can be done for all messages or for a particular sender if a contact or number is selected in the middle filter column.
Transfer Sound Files
- During the copy process DiskAid will generate a single file per message.
- This file type (.AMR) can be opened and listened to using any compatible music player or best the free QuickTime available for free from Apple.
NOTE: Any item can be opened directly from the DiskAid interface. In this case, if the computer has already a designated program for the file type the item is saved under, it will be read accordingly – otherwise a message will appear asking with which program should this file be associated to.
Opening a file this way will not save it, though: it must then in case be saved on the computer in order to permanently be accessible when the device is not connected.