The following article is outdated. You can view the updated guide here.
- You might need to expand the Data section from the left navigation pane to see the Notes button.
- DiskAid will offer to refresh the Notes view – to do so click Refresh a the top of the DiskAid window.
Select Notes Data
- All notes present on the device will appear as a list in the middle of the DiskAid window. Notes can be sorted alphabetically or by date, in ascending or descending order.
- Click on any note title to display it’s contents on the right hand pane.
- The contents of the notes can be directly selected and copied to be pasted on any text file editor, Microsoft Word included.
- Alternatively any selected Note/s can be exported into a text file (.txt) that can be opened with any text editor on the Mac or the PC.