The following article is outdated. You can view the updated guide here.
Open and View Voice Memos
- You might need to expand the Data section from the left navigation pane to see the Memos button.
- DiskAid will offer to refresh the Voice Memos view – to do so click Refresh a the top of the DiskAid window.
- All Voice Memos will appear as a list in DiskAid’s main window. The details show the labels that are associated with each Memo and the date and time of recording.
Copy Recordings to Computer
- Choose a location on you computer to copy your voice memos using DiskAid.
- This file type (Mpeg-4) can be opened and listened to using iTunes, or any other compatible player.
NOTE: Any item can be opened directly from the DiskAid interface. In this case, if the computer has already a designated program for the file type the item is saved under, it will be read accordingly – otherwise a message will appear asking with which program should this file be associated to.
Opening a file this way will not save it, though: it must then in case be saved on the computer in order to permanently be accessible when the device is not connected.