Copy from Computer to iPhone or iPad
To copy a file from your computer to Pages, Numbers or Keynote using DiskAid and be able to open it in an iWork App on your iPhone or iPad follow this instructions,
- on the device, open the app
- tap the upper left "+" sign (like for creating a new document)
- choose "Copy from iTunes"
- open DiskAid, go to Storage and select Apps
- choose the app with which you created the document (Pages, Numbers, Keynotes) you will see the document you just shared!
Copy from iPhone or iPad to Computer
Likewise, after editing or creating a file and in order to copy it back to the computer:
- in Pages, Numbers or Keynote on the device tap the "wrench" icon (upper right)
- choose "Share..." then "Send to iTunes"
- open DiskAid on the computer
- in Storage, select Apps
- choose the app with which you created the document (Pages, Numbers, Keynotes)
- open the Documents folder within there is the file you wanted to transfer
- just drag it to your desktop to edit or save it there!