Copy from Computer to iPhone or iPad
To copy a music file from your computer Garage Band using DiskAid and be able to open it in an iWork App on your iPhone or iPad follow this instructions,
- on the device, open Garage Band
- tap the upper left "+" sign (like for creating a new song)
- choose "Copy from iTunes"
- open DiskAid, go to Storage and select Apps
- choose Garage Band you will see the document you just shared!
Copy from iPhone or iPad to Computer
Likewise, after editing or creating a song and in order to copy it back to the computer:
- in Garage Band on the device tap the "wrench" icon (upper right)
- choose "Share..." then "Send to iTunes"
- open DiskAid on the computer
- in Storage, select Apps and open Garage Band
- open the Documents folder within
- just drag it to your desktop to edit or save it there!