If iMazing does not seem to be able to connect to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, make sure your device and computer are connected to the same WLAN/LAN network. Cellular Network (3G/4G) can sometimes take over the Wi-Fi connection. This prevents iMazing from connecting via Wi-Fi. To avoid this issue you can alternatively connect your device to a power source or turn off Cellular Data in your device "Settings / Cellular".
If the above still not solve connection issues follow those steps:
- If your device has a 3G/4G connection, go to "Settings / Cellular" and turn "Cellular Data" off and on. Try again to connect with iMazing.
- If it still doesn't work press the "Home" button on your device to verify that Wi-Fi icon is displayed on the top status bar. At this stage the device usually appears in iMazing.
- If still no luck, open iMazing preferences and click "Restart Mobile Services", it solves most issues.
- Reboot (totally powering off) both your computer and the device and try again
- If it still not working make sure all system updates have been applied, proceed to any applicable system update
- Check that you are running the very latest version of both iMazing and iTunes and upgrade if applicable
- Reboot once again (totally powering off) both your computer and the device.
Every single step is crucial, don't skip any one of them. You might be giving it a try after each single action.