If you want to transfer your iPhone or iPad apps, have a look to the following two articles:
- How to export, backup and transfer iOS Apps’ Data and Settings?
- Why did Apple kill App extraction in iOS 9?
To transfer music purchased from iTunes, please follow these steps:
Every item that has been purchased with an iPhone, iPod or iPad including songs, videos, apps and iBooks can be easily transferred to iTunes on a computer using this simple method:
- Launch iTunes
- Connect your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad
- It appears in iTunes in the left column, under ‘DEVICES’
- Right-click on it, a contextual menu will appear
- Select ‘Transfer Purchases’
- Your songs will be added to your iTunes account.