Follow the steps below before anything else if you are experiencing issues in iMazing:
1. Apply every software update available
- For your computer:
- Check your operating system: apply all available system update (Mac OS and Windows)
- If you have iTunes, make sure it is up to date: select “Check for Updates” from the iTunes help menu
- Update iMazing: select “Check for update” from the iMazing main menu.
- For your device:
- Check your iOS version: not all features of iMazing will work on older iOS versions. If your device is running an old version of iOS (more than 2 years old), consider updating to a more recent version.
2. Reboot both your computer and your device
- You must totally power off both the computer and the device, not just switch the display off. On your device, you need to apply a long press on the power button.
3. Reconnect, relaunch iMazing and try again!
- If you are still experiencing issues, please read this article: Troubleshooting Connection Issues in iMazing