iMazing features a powerful app data extraction tool which allows you to save your in-game progress and share it with other gamers.
We've tested on many games already, the majority are compatible with our solution. This includes:
- Alto's Adventure
- Angry Birds 2
- Super Hexagon
- Infinity Blade III
- And lot's more...
If you would like to share your game progress, make sure you have at least iOS 9 and iMazing 1.3, and follow our app extraction tutorial.
We hope gamers will enjoy this feature - it's exclusive to iMazing. We've had tons of fun sharing our saves among us - we hope you do to!
Important note: Only apps extracted on iOS 9 and above are suitable for sharing online! These will be in .imazingapp format. Since iMazing 1.5, .imazingapp files contain a reference to your Apple ID. This is needed to support adding them to a backup, but if you share your files online, we strongly advise you to anonymise the file first:
Anonymising App.imazingapp example
- Rename App.imazingapp to App.zip
- Open the unzipped App folder, you'll find a file named iTunesMetadata.plist
- You'll need an advanced text editor to edit that file comfortably. On Mac, TextWrangler is free and pretty great. On Windows, we recommend Sublime Text 2.
- Remove all the selected entries in the screenshot, and save
- Zip all the contents of the App folder (not the folder itself!)
- Rename the zip file FinalShareableApp.imazingapp
- You can now safely share that file online!
Never share .ipa files online, as sharing them can result in a blocked Apple account.